em 16 de Abril de 2019
Much means a large amount of, or a lot in quantity.
Much is used with uncountable nouns. It is mainly used in negative and interrogative clauses.
- Do you get much chance to travel in your job?
- I don’t have much money.
- There is too much noise in this class.
- I wish you much happiness together.
Many means a large number of, or a lot in number.
Many is used with countable nouns. It is mainly used in questions, affirmative sentences, and negations.
- John takes part in many school activities.
- There are too many people stuffed in his car.
- How many people were there at the concert?
- Many flowers perished in the storm.