em 15 de Maio de 2019
How to Use the Future Continuous Tense
The future continuous is made up of two elements: the simple future of the verb ‘to be’ + the present participle (will + be + verb-ing)
- Interrupted actions in the future
When you come tomorrow, they will be playing tennis.
- Actions in progress at a specific time in the future
At 12 o’clock tomorrow,we will be having lunch at school.
- Refer to actions that are already happening now and expected to continue some time in the future (combined with ‘still’)
Unfortunately, sea levels will still be rising in 20 years.
- To ask question politely about the future
Will you be bringing your friend to the party tonight?
- Emphasis of future plans and intentions
He‘ll be coming to visit us next week.
- Atmosphere in the future
When I arrive at the party everybody will be celebrating, some will be dancing, other will be talking.
- Parallel actions or series of parallel actions in the future
She will be watching TV, and he will be cooking dinner.
- in the future
- next week
- next time
- next year
- at this moment next year
- at present next friday
- at this time tomorrow
- at 5 p.m tomorrow