1. John said he loved this town. - simple present -> simple past
2. He asked me if I liked soccer. - questions (do/does) -> simple past
3. He said he couldn't drive a lorry. - can/can´t -> could(n´t)
4. He told me to be nice to my brother. - imperative -> infinitive
5. He told me not to be lazy. imperative negative -> infinitive negative
6. She told the boys (them) not to waste their money. - imperative negative -> infinitive negative
7. She asked him what he had decided to do. - present perfect -> past perfect
8. He said he always woke up early. - said + simple present -> simple past
9. He advised them to revise their lessons. - When we want to report an order or request, we can use a verb like 'tell' with a to-clause: He told me to go away. The pattern is verb + indirect object + to-clause. The indirect object is the person spoken to. Other verbs used to report orders and requests in this way are: command, order, warn, ask, advise, invite, beg, teach, & forbid. (ef)
10. He wanted to know where I had been. - past perfect -> past perfect
Sistematizado aqui: https://mundoeducacao.uol.com.br/ingles/direct-and-indirect-speech.htm . E aqui https://dictionary.cambridge.org/pt/gramatica/gramatica-britanica/reported-speech-indirect-speech e aqui: http://write-site.athabascau.ca/esl/direct_indirect.php .
Espero tê-lo ajudado. At.te, tutor Miguel Augusto Ribeiro.
Se seu problema for dificuldade em uma lista de exercícios, revisão de teses e dissertações, correção de textos ou outros trabalhos, peça uma ajuda pelo Tarefas Profes.Enviar Tarefa