em 16 de Outubro de 2019
Tell Synonyms List
Here is the useful synonym list for the word TELL in English:
Synonyms for Tell with Examples
- I don’t want to talk about it anymore.
- He never condescends to speak to me.
- I have no other recourse than to inform the police.
- We shall notify you as soon as he arrives.
- What does this word mean?
- She did not mention her mother’s absence.
- I command you to go.
- Are you ready to order, Madam?
- He came to apprise us that the work had been successfully completed.
- She didn’t even call to say she wasn’t coming.
- We should instruct the passengers what customs regulations are.
- I want you to reporton progress every Saturday.
- We require a jacket and tie.
- They had important matters to discuss.
- I have to say I don’t much care for modern music.
- Many people never really express any anger.
- Please state your name, address and occupation.
- Dolphins use sound to communicate with each other.
- She did not wish to convey that they were all at fault.
- His classic boyish looks seemed to proclaim his good humour and openness.